We were setup to be THE independent Running Awards programme. There are many good running awards out there but we recognised the need for an impartial awards, and that it why all nominations and votes are quick, free and from anyone who has an opinion. Place your free votes here.
We have seen some fantastic winners over the past 3 years, showing us that that it is not all about the biggest when it comes down to voting, but the ones that gain loyal and passionate support for their hard work in the running world, so do push for your votes now!
As every award is 100% decided by runners, we can recognise the true favourites! It is this recognition from runners that make the accolades such an asset to those in the running world. The top 12, top 3 and winners are of course then promoted in all the ways listed right.
Shortlistees, top 3's and winners are promoted through...
- The ceremony, live to over 500 of the top in the industry
- Our newsletters to 60,000 runners (projected close to 100,000) by the end of the year
- Our B2B partner Sports Insight
- Our Community partner The Running Bug (with newsletters reaching 500,000 runners)
- The media attending the awards (2016 ceremony included newspapers, magazines, blogs, podcasts and communities amongst others…)
- Our Winners brochure that goes out to our entire database of runners and every nominee for free
- All shortlistees and winners’ sites/social media/newsletters etc that want to announce, we provide them with the free assets needed
- A range of sporting media announced in the following months